Re: Dash replacement

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Subject: Re: Dash replacement
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@seiri.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:34:25 -0400
Cc: rcrabbe@sympatico.ca, triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ah yes. I have fond memories of doing this lo those many years ago....

As stated, I put in the small guages then placed the dash roughly in
place (having a 2nd set of hands to hold up the passenger side helps, as
does having removed the center console support) Then connect up the
small guages, and proceede as described OR do what I did, and reach in
behind the dash through the openings for the larger guages and up from
underneath.

One additional trick is to leave the ash tray out to be able to get in
behind that...

Bob
76 TR-6 CF 57392