Thanks for the help, but there's a reason for everything.

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks for the help, but there's a reason for everything.
From: "Homebru" <homebru@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:14:17 -0400
Thanks for the help on removing the generator mounting arm bolt where the head
sheared off BUT...

The reason it broke was that my generator was a total CF.  The pulley wouldn't
turn, and upon removal, I found that the windings were seriously messed up.
I have ordered a new one from TRF (they had NOS Lucas IN STOCK!), but it does
not include the pulley or fan (backordered wouldntchaknow).  So my new problem
is:

How do I remove the nut holding the pulley/fan on?  If I try and wrench it to
loosen it, the pulley turns.  There doesn't seem a good way to lock it out.

Thanks again!

Chris 1967 TR4A

PS- After getting an angle drive for my drill, and EZ Out set and tap, the
bolt backed out without any tools (finger tight) after copious quantities of
PB Blaster.  SO...if anyone else has the same problem, I would just try a good
soak before you purchase all those tools.