RE: TR3A Apple Green

To: "Joseph Polenchar" <jpolenchar@adelphia.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3A Apple Green
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:52:40 -0400
Single Source is the name of a company that is a US distributor of ICI
automotive paint and has most of the old Triumph ICI Dockers codes in a
central office computer.  Check their website for a local store,
http://www.singlesourceinc.com/ .  I had a sample mixed  and got a printout
of the recipe for apple green at no charge from my local Single Source
store.  My sample looks like the few photos I've seen of cars painted that
color.  The Single Source Paint code for Apple Green is P420-2920.  My
printout lists the old ICI Dockers reference code as 2920.

Good Luck
Dave Brackin