Re: cross country transport

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: cross country transport
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 06:08:46 -0700
I used CAC  (Car Auto Carrier) from Carlsbad, NM to Los Angeles, CA last
year.  $600.

I would NOT recommend them.  They kept the car here in LA for 10 days in a
storage yard before they delivered it.  I didn't have much choice on which
company, though.  Carlsbad was off the beaten track and a lot of companies
did not want to send a truck that far out of the way.  SF to Chi should be
easy.

Go to www.hemmings.com .  There are lots of transport companies listed.

Paul Willoughby
Torrance, CA