Response from Triumphs Only

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Response from Triumphs Only
From: Trnut@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:10:31 EDT
 Hi All. This is Wayne from Triumphs only. I have just joined the list after
reading many negative comments. first a reply about the TR5. Yes, it may not
be real. The simple most common sense thing to do is ASK QUESTIONS. If anyone
who has written me about the car, I have told 100% accurate info. This is more
likely a TR250 conversion, but then again, it could be a real one. For $4500
if this your life savings, then don't buy it! Heck any Triumph for $4500 you
better have extra cash to keep it going! You all debating this reminds me of a
bunch of old ladies sitting on the porch gossiping. Has ANYONE off this list
written to ME abou the car? I bet the answer is NO.
 RESPONSE TO T.A.W  The car you mention was a 100% original one owner 1956
TR3 not a TR3A, or put together from 2 cars. The VIN numbers were not matching.
PLEASE get your story straight or don't quote BS you "think" is true or maybe
memory jaded. By the way that car sold in 1992 for $27,500 then the highest
priced and more then likly the best TR3 in the world.
 Response to Bigol  I am sorry you feel we did not do our job. If as you say
we used used parts and charged for new, I will gladly refund your money.
Please check the left side of the invoice to see if there is a U / R / or N
after
qty. I do not believe you were charged for SS and the mild installed. I
believe a mild was charged for and installed, again I am happy to resolve any
issues
or discrepancies even after all this time.

 T.O has served many thousands of customers and have unearthed many rare
parts keeping the Triumph Marquee alive. I can also tell storys about
unreasonable
customers, cheats but choose not to.  My integrity is the utmost concern for
me. If you want to slander me, at least tell the truth not make up BS.
Cheers, Wayne Bier at Triumphsonly.com