[no subject]

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 09:06:27 -0600 (MDT)
Hmmmm.  I had forgotten the owner was and probably still is
a Dick.  A Yahoo search finds Richard Enfantino still in
San Jose.  Has anybody in California run across him lately?
Dave

From: Eric Miller
Subject: Re: Infamous TR Folks

I never had any dealings with Triumph Specialty, but one of their
cataloges
(circa 1979) was included in the paperwork that came with my 4A when I
bought it in '96.  I scanned some of the pages and put up a quick web page
so we all could enjoy.  I especially like their use of "models" to really
help us see what those rubber trim pieces look like.

(Some of the pages are big, so they may take some time to load if you're
on
dialup)

http://home.teleport.com/~ebuzz/triumphspecialty.html

- -Eric