Re: TR4A Registration Plate Replacement

To: mark@nashvilletn.org, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4A Registration Plate Replacement
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 22:26:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/2003 10:21:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark@nashvilletn.org writes:

> Thanks for the replies, and I have a follow up question. The commission
> plate I have has the commission number followed by an "L" then it has a
"19"
> an "H 11 and then "2660".  All of the black screening is gone, all that is
> left is a piece of aluminum.  Can someone tell me what the other numbers
and
> Letters mean?

The "19" is the paint color ("Triumph White" or "New White"), and the "H 11"
indicates a black interior with leather faced seats. I'm not absolutely sure,
but I think the 2660 might be the "gross laden weight" in pounds?

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.