Re: leather care

To: "Philip E.E Bacon" <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Subject: Re: leather care
From: Michael Thompson <miket@rio.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:51:02 -0400
Cc: Triumph (E-mail) <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Phil,
Back when I was restoring an XJ6 and had put a lot of money in a new
leather interior I found a company that I thought had a very good
product. You can check it out at- http://www.leatherique.com/
I was very pleased with the results. They also make a product to
restore black rubber bumpers. Very good also.
They seem to market to the Jag, Bentley, and Rolls crowd. Guess it
should work on a TR. ;)
Cheers,
Mike Thompson
59 TR3A