TR3 titles in hand

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 titles in hand
From: mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:28:41 US/Eastern
I picked up the titles for the TR3s and something is strange.  From what I read
the 62 is actually a 3B but has a TSF(?) comission #.  Mine says 62 but has a
TS79838L comission #.  The other one(which will probably end up being a parts
car because of the amount of rust and bondo allready there)is a 58 with a
comission number of TS31272L. This one seems more appropriate and follows the
year it was supposedly built.  What happened to the other one.  I know there
are a few 78 TR7s around and Triumph actually did not build any, so is this the
same glitch?  Did it sit around on a loading or unloading dock somewhere?  Did
I get a syncro trans or not?

Anyway just some thoughts.
John