Re: drag racing

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drag racing
From: Don Spence <dspence@oanet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:44:55 -0600
Randall
Set it up as dial your own handicap (also known as bracket racing).  Each
car has two timed runs at whatever degree of "push" they want to apply to
their car. Using your timing slip you decide what your optimum achievable ET
id and it's shoe polished on the windshield. You arrive at the start, each
ones time is dialed in and the christmas tree calculates the handicap and
counts down each lane accordingly. First to the line without breaking out
(going quicker than your windshield time) wins.
Good reaction time and consistency wins.

Now if you want excitement, go bracket racing with the big boys. Nothing
quite like having a pure race car coming up behind you real fast!!!