Re: TR3a seat belts

To: davidt@opentext.com ("David A. Templeton"), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3a seat belts
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:07:50 -0400
In a message dated 6/24/2003 10:48:10 AM Eastern Standard Time,
davidt@opentext.com writes:

> http://www.andoauto.com/replacement.htm
> "Lift Up Buckle Non-Retractable Seat Belts"
>
> Okay it looks like these look reasonable to be used in the '3 while not
> looking out of place.  The next question is how long?  They have either 60"
> or 72"?

I think the 60" should be fine for the TR3.

> And to order the following:
>
> .Lap Belt Underbody Reinforcement Plate w/Attached Weld Nut,Sold Pair.Use To
> Add Support
> .To Mounting Points When Seat Belts Were Not Originaly Installed Or Plate
> Has Become Damaged Or Is Missing.

As I said in another post, I don't think this is absolutely necessary, given
the "normal" hardware they provide with the belts.

> .Bolt Kit For Mounting Non-Retractable Lap Belt,Gold Chromate Color. One
> Required Per Belt

Check with them to be sure when you order, but again I believe that mounts
usually come with the belts.

>  So ordered :-)  She wants a great looking '3 so sometimes it is death in
> the details.

And they really are nice; in fact, they're probably better quality than the
"original" stickers!

--Andy Mace