Cherry Hill, NJ

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Cherry Hill, NJ
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:01:26 -0400
If anyone is going to the Courier-Post Antique Auto Show at the Cherry Hill
Mall, Cherry Hill NJ, USA today(14 June, from 9-3, Church Rd. Parking Lot) look
me up- My 1964 Herald will be there- though I will have to leave about 12:30 or
so.(Due to last week's rain postponement, the show now conflicts with parent's
50th anniversary party, which I must attend.)

Unfortunately, they will not be doing day-of registrations, but it should still
be fun, if anyone is in the area and wants to swing by.

I have one of Joe Curry's triumph list decals on my passenger side
quarterlight, in case you're there and looking...

Scott