Re: 6-3-1 Extractor Manifold

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 6-3-1 Extractor Manifold
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 00:22:42 +0100
Hi Zach
I don't have the 6-3-1 manifold but did see what may have been the prototype
at the Stoneliegh show in Feb., I need one of those, it looked beautiful if
beauty can apply to stainless steel bananas! Also I would buy it with
confidence in the design, I would be sure it would fit, at least as well as
the stainless exhaust systems he makes or has made for him,and that is
better than the originals, yes I am just old enough to have seen the
original ex factory system! Not withstanding manufacturing errors which can
happen anywhere, if it doesn't fit it is made wrong. Chris' products are
tested on his own car, a sort of daily driver test bed! Speak to him about
the product, he is very helpful, then buy with confidence.

NFI just a very happy repeat customer, and if I ain't happy I don't go back
and they don't make my recommended suppliers page!

Graham.