Re: Canada bashing (formerly anywhere in the world...

To: Steven McCutcheon <Steven.McCutcheon@MAH.GOV.ON.CA>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Canada bashing (formerly anywhere in the world...
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 12:32:24 -0400
Steve-
We're not bashing- merely teasing. And from what I've seen of some of my
favorite Canadian actors(Michael J Fox, Rhea Perelman, John Candy, William
Shatner, etc) teasing Canada is taken as humor. AS I recall, the movie
"Canadian Bacon" was a jibe at "The Great White North" mainly by Canadians.

Of course, how often do I get to advise a Canadian to "Lighten Up!"

;)

No slander intended...
Scott
(Of course, France is still a good target...)