free wire wheels

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: free wire wheels
From: Jesse Bregman <jbregman@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 11:15:07 -0700
I have just replaced my original 48 spoke wire wheels with a set of new
60 spoke wheels, and I have the old ones sitting in my driveway.  I
need one for a spare, and one of them has 2 or 3 broken spokes, but I
rode on it that way for many years.  The other two are in decent
condition, with some rust.  All have old tires and tubes on them.  I am
willing to donate the 3 that I don't need to anyone who could use them.
  I live in Santa Cruz and work in the south bay, so am willing to meet
anyone who wants them in the Mt. View/Sunnyvale area.  Just contact me
via email.

-Jesse
jbregman@mac.com