RE: Tr coach key

Subject: RE: Tr coach key
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 17:42:27 -0400
Cc: "Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[3184FB40:01C32AE2] 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h54LhJtn030286
I have one of each - plus a homemade one that my dad created about 30 years ago
because he couldn't find the original.    The original is a hardened steel
whereas the newer replacements are much softer.  It had to be filed down
(dressed up) to fit in the bracket.  I have thought about trying to heat it to
see if it would harden, but have not had the opportunity..  Most of the time I
use the handmade one as it has a wooden t-handle that is much easier to grip.

Carl