VOTE for Triumph

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net
Subject: VOTE for Triumph
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:35:36 -0400
Passing this on for Ken on the TR 6-Pack list.  His motivation as you'll
read is to get the store to carry performance parts for TR6s.  Mine is that
it's fun to show up the Camaros, 'Stangs, and Vettes with our humble LBCs.

Best,
Blake Discher

--------------------

   The high performance parts mail order store SUMMIT is running an online
car show.  The top 40something vote getters win a prize.  Nothing
big.  Just a hat, jacket, etc.  As you might guess, 90% of the entries are
Camaros, Mustangs,
Corvettes, 60s muscle cars, and the like.  So I went to the search for a
Triumph.  But there were none.  So I entered my white 1976 TR6. It is the
only Triumph so far out of over 500 vehicles.  So lets show SUMMIT and
their web site
viewers that you can be an auto enthusiast without owning a common car such
as a Chevy or Ford.  Vote for MINE!  OR, enter your own.  Maybe if a
Triumph gets a lot of votes and there are several Triumph entries of
various models,
perhaps SUMMIT (who has pretty good prices) will start selling some
performance parts for British cars.  Or heck, maybe I will win a T shirt or
something.  So please vote or enter your car.  Go to the link below, then
type TRIUMPH into
the search and it will show my white TR6 and any other Triumphs that
enter.  Then VOTE!  I am only on the 6pack list.  Maybe someone can forward
this message to the other Triumph lists.
   Thanks.
   Ken,   AZ,  76 TR6

  <A
HREF="http://www.summitracing.com/vshow/index.asp?CarID={70A20566-429F-4D18-8ACE-35AB584DB7AB}&VoterID=LUNYPK76LU&Page=5&UserQuery=&QueryType=&Action=Vote";>Click