Smallmouth question

To: Stephen and Janyce <jsellis@shaw.ca>
Subject: Smallmouth question
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 12:56:41 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h4VH2itn024303
Message text written by Stephen and Janyce
>My brother is slowly piecing back together his '57 TR and has not been
able to find the chrome trim that goes around the grille opening.
Apparently this is a discontinued part. Anyone have any bright ideas for a
substitute? Thanks.
<

The guy who put together my 57 (I wouldn't call it a restoration although
he might) used some sort of chrome coloured plastic beading that sort of
looks like a chrome strip.  But it looks like hell.

Victoria British lists half of it in the catalog.  I don't know which half
and I don't know if they have stock.

If you find something let us know.

Dave Massey
57 TR3