Re: Redlines forever

To: lmtr4a@ctlnet.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Redlines forever
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 20:48:58 EDT
In a message dated 5/28/2003 8:44:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmtr4a@ctlnet.com writes:

> Does my ole heart good to hear a true concours judge speak the gospel!!
> Two
> points for originality.

All well and good, but just TRY to find a set of Dunlop 5.20 x 13 bias ply
tires -- either the late 1950s tread or the early- to mid-1960s tread -- with
either the wide or medium width whitewall. We Herald owners REALLY have it
tough. ;-)

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er,
 Triumph Herald engine with wings.