Follow up on Voltage Reg./Cutoff Box

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow up on Voltage Reg./Cutoff Box
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:48:16 -0400
Hi List!
    I wish to thank all of you members that replied to my question about
installing a new Voltage Reg./Cutoff Box. EVERYONE stated NOT to touch
the unit, but to just install it & 'Enjoy the Ride'. This has been the
first time that I have received 100% coordinating same replies.     One
person did go on saying that, one should NOT touch the unit unless they
have the proper tools & follows the instructions to the letter. Thanks
again to the list for the quick response.
    BTW- I took the car out today for a 50 mile test ride [TR] ;-) .
Wouldn't you know it, being a sunny day all day today, but it had to
rain while I was just finishing the TR. Oh well, it gave me a chance to
check out the 2 speed wipes. :-D
-Cosmo Kramer