Re: Dixon Car Show

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dixon Car Show
From: Eduard Tieseler <etiesele@metrolist.net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:02:39 -0700
Man I so meant to go to this show.  Dixon is even my home town, but alas
it completely slipped my mind...

Eduard Tieseler

'66 Herald

Hi Dave,
        The  full  results  of the  show will be  posted on  the
club's website, after Memorial Day, we  are  working hard to get them
out as soon as possible.
                http://www.ubscc.org
I can  tell  you that Casper took a 3rd Place in the TR2,3,3A class,
there  were   three small  mouth TR3s at Dixon but only two had
pre-registered therefore we  were  lumped in with the 3As...