Classic Motorsport magazine

To: "triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Subject: Classic Motorsport magazine
From: "Crockett, Steve" <Steve.Crockett@analog.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:54:51 -0400
Bob and List,
I believe the TR3A that Jay Leno is sitting in was the one owned by his
late brother Pat who passed away several months ago. Pat lived around
the corner from me and was a 'lurker" as well as a member of The New
England Triumphs club and an all around nice guy.. The car was
wonderfully restored and ran like a top. Every time I saw Pat (and
sometimes Jay!) ride by my house I was envious and it gave me and my own
TR3A something to strive for. I am glad to know the car will be well
taken care of and that Pat's memory will live on in "Old Red".

Steve Crockett
Andover Ma.
1960TR3A TS61255L