Re: British Car Gathering - Calif

To: d_hammond@charter.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Car Gathering - Calif
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 10:19:17 -0700 FILETIME=[484900F0:01C31BCF]
I think part of the problem is that that weekend is Memorial Day weekend.
It is Dunsmuir's annual British Car Gathering and Town Wide Swap Meet.  Some
sites list it for the entire weekend (including Monday), and others have it
ending on Sunday.  Contact numbers:  530-235-2177 (Dunsmuir Chamber of
Commerce and Visitor's Center), 530-235-4701, and 530-235-0460.

There is a parade, show, swap meet (yard sale), ice cream social, etc., but
I can't find the days on which these events are to occur.

Good Luck,

David Gunn
TR2 in Chico, CA
TS3388L