Re: Damn! Possible Carlisle rain forecast!

To: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Damn! Possible Carlisle rain forecast!
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 00:20:08 -0400
I have given up the weather predictions as predictors of possible weather
trends- I will be there rain or shine- got my confirmation today of my
registration... The Herald is getting her pretty paint job sanded out and
buffed tomorrow...

Paul- Side note- I will be coming from Baltimore(Roland Park) with a buddy
on Saturday morning, rather than from South Jersey- any late drivers going
up from your group same time/station? I intend to leave damn early, and
catch breakfast en route... E-mail directly, I'll give my cell phone number
if interested.

Driving the Herald, of course.

Scott

PS- What is the proper color for Spitfire Mk. 2   4-2-1 style headers? I am
thinking of painting mine black, and putting it on this week.(Shipwrights
strikes again... lol)