wing fitting

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: wing fitting
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 07:50:16 EDT
I'm fitting the front wings to my TR3 (TS78000) and What A MESS.  I put the
wings on along with the nose, but the hood doesn't fit well at all.  The
front and back seem  about right but the gap along the sides goes from about
right at the back to no gap on the left side and a huge gap on the right
side. I can move the left wing out and the right wing in to get them close,
but when I put the nose on the bolts at the top of the nose are way off.   If
you know the problem E-Mail me off the list with your phone number and I'll
call you.  It's hard to explain the problem on line,, Thanks, Kent Shrack