Re: Keeping seats cool

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Keeping seats cool
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 10:55:14 +0100
Didn't this thread crop up a year or two back?

With the warm Spring weather in the UK this year, I've got to re-experience
the armchair sweat effects of the big ambla covered Triumph seats. I've
resorted to my tried and tested option of a large piece of cured sheepskin -
wool side up and just laid on top of the seat Works perfectly, was ideal in a
Land Rover in the stifling heat and humidity of Africa years ago - and if the
car is in a concours, you put the sheepskin in the boot. Easy, cheap and a
very comfortable solution to a summer problem.

Jonmac