something to make the east-coasters jealous

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: something to make the east-coasters jealous
From: francois wildi <fwildi@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:15:49 -0700 (PDT)
Part of the body prep I did before taking the 3B to the body shop was
to remove fenders to get rid of the beadings and shim them to hold
them away from the body during the paint.
I would like to emphasise then I was able to HAND-TURN most of the
fender attaching bolts after deblocking them with the ratchet. After
40 years, if that's not a desert car... What took me days with my
late Healey took me minutes this time and I love it!

Francois
Tucson AZ. It's hot but it's a dry heat