TR4 Over-rider support color

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Over-rider support color
From: Egbman1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:46:37 EDT
OK list, multiple choice question.
I'm trying to determine the proper color for the front bumper over-rider
brace on my TR4. The one that goes through the holes in the grill from the
top of the over-rider. I've seen the following:

Chrome,
Painted to match the body,
Silver,
Gray,
Black.

Anyone know which is correct? I can't tell from pics in my Piggott's. While
I'm at it, are the rest of the bumper mounting brackets and braces black?
Mine seem to be black under the rust. Gloss, semi-gloss, matte. Which is
right? Art Kelly are you out there?

TIA,
Earl Bowman
1962 TR4