Re: auto mishaps

Subject: Re: auto mishaps
From: "Andrew H. Litkowiak" <andylit@covad.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 21:38:26 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
We had a fellow over on the LandCruiser who was hit hard with the old
watch band short circuit trick. He was tweaking his carb when he brushed
his watch against the aftermarket HEI.

The jolt threw him into the garage wall. He broke several ribs and got a
hell of a concussion when a pair of mountain bikes fell off their wall
hangers. To top it all off, the shock sent him into severe arrhythmia.

Wally spent 2 weeks in the hospital.