Re: Cleaning Aluminum Oxide media

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning Aluminum Oxide media
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 19:23:59 +0100
Hi Dave
I use a normal household sieve from swmbo's domain, don't return it they
will notice the difference but will likely not miss its disappearance for
months!
What goes through the sieve is too small to be of use, whilst you are
shaking it to get the dust out pick the large flakes of paint rust etc off
the top. Takes a while but keeps you out of trouble! (except if she sees you
with her missing sieve!) ;-(

Graham.