Re: Raccoons, I have raccoons! Little LBC content

To: <davidt@opentext.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Raccoons, I have raccoons! Little LBC content
From: "Rave Racer" <raveracer77@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:54:52 -0400 FILETIME=[F7014CD0:01C302F0]
        Well, you've seen my place and I am the Hunchback that lives in the
basement of a 100+ year old house.  I never tried the Sonic pest controls
but did get the live traps for the mice instead.  I looked at the sonic pest
control, but wasn't sure if it was worth spending the money on.
http://store.yahoo.com/hightechpet/pestcontrol.html
        At my moms place in NB we used Hav-a-hart traps which are kind of
neat.  We had some that were big enough for a small fox, but you'd probably
need bigger then that for 'coons, and they're big money comparatively.  They
also have spray repellent on theirs.
http://www.havahart.com/
        There was one more place I looked that had more neat stuff, but I
can't seem to find the link.  I do remember it was a Victor pest control
site, but it had more stuff then the one I pulled up at www.victorpest.com .
There's other one that has all sorts of neat stuff.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX  gone but not forgotten
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan    another victim of time
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://www.triumphowners.com/uploaded/34/50-50-111014_20raveracer-gt6-1.jpg
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)    ...is no more