stuff needed - tenuous LBC content

Subject: stuff needed - tenuous LBC content
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@consolidated.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:50:33 -0700
I finally got a new toy today.  It is a very heavy Singer model 111W152
sewing machine.  It looks like it would sew about anything that could be
shoved under it.

Unfortunately, it is lacking a motor and table.  Does anyone have a source
(cheap) for either or both?  Please contact me off list.

Once those two items are in hand we can get serious about some upholstery
work.  (See, there is at least a little LBC content here :))

Thanks a million.

Ken Gano