1964 Herald 1200 Convertible for sale

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1964 Herald 1200 Convertible for sale
From: Dave Fain <kc3565l@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 11:13:21 -0700 (MST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I am offering my 1964 Triumph Herald convertible for sale in
order to free up space and resources for other projects.  It
needs a ground up restoration, but it's pretty much complete.
I am asking $900, which may seem a little steep when you see
what it looks like, but I have already done quite a bit
of work on it and the price includes over $600 worth of parts,
most of which will be required to restore the car.  The price
is somewhat negotiable depending on what parts you want with
the car.  It is currently located in Denver, Colorado.
Dave

Details at http://www.heavensbats.com/heraldo/heraldo.html