Another 4s for sale !

To: "Bond List" <bond_equipe@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_vitesse@yahoogroups.com>, "TriumphList" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Another 4s for sale !
From: "Guy Singleton" <guy.singleton@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 22:09:30 +0100
I have just received the following from David , if anyone is interested
please contact him direct , he has sent a photo of the car which I can
forward if required , its green with a sunroof , and he does say the car
does not look as good as it is in the photo !
David is looking for # 500 for the car.

Guy

"I live in Sheffield and have a 1966 GT4S which has unfortunately failed
it's MOT due to chassis corrosion around the NSF - the rest of the car's
generally ok and only last year footman James gave it a valuation of #1200.
My problem is I don't have the time/inclination to get this done and am
therefore selling it.
despite numerous calls I have yet to gain any interest and I am thinking
maybe you have some contacts in my area who might be interested in taking
this on before it ends up being lost forever!
David Hall Tel. 07719 208038"