Previous starter problem now wiring

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Previous starter problem now wiring
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 18:43:17 -0500
Howdy all,
    First I would like to thank everybody for the great info about my
previously dead TR4.  I greatly appreciate your help.  Being a
"woman" I have much to learn.
   As it turns out, the solenoid WAS dead.  Just received the new one
today and just now installed it.  Now, the car starts when I push the
button on the solenoid but not when I turn the key.  The key does
have to be on for it to start and when I turn the key of it shuts the
motor off.  My handy dandy husband would like to know how we can
hotwire the thing so we can go from there.
   Any help would be greatly appreciated.  At least I can drive the car now!
Thanks and take care.
Susan
--
***new web site http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/ ***
"The young are moved by greatness. They are inspired by it. Children