TR4A brown/tan interior for sale

To: tr list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A brown/tan interior for sale
From: Darrell Walker <darrellw@inetarena.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:46:30 -0800
I'm switching the interior of my 66 TR4A back to the original black.
So I have all the parts in tan/brown available.  Everything came from
Moss about 10 years ago.  The seats are leather, and I didn't ever
really finish installing them, so the covers have not even been
trimmed.  The carpet is (was, I don't think they sell this grade
anymore) their best woolen.  The package includes the seat foams and
diaphragms, both of which are in excellent condition.  Most of the
carpet under-felt pieces are included as well.  The trim panels are not
the original heat-sealed type, but are stitched.  The seat covers are
already off, and most of the carpet is out.  I could have the rest
stripped pretty quick.

I'd like to get around $200 for the complete package, but am willing to
negotiate because mostly I'd just like to have it out of the way.

--
Darrell Walker
66 TR4A IRS CTC67956L