Re: SB 708

To: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, "'Scott D Kohl'" <sdkandlsk1@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SB 708
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:31:50 -0800
Wasn't the case a few years back.  When I first bought my car, I had no idea
about smog laws and exemptions - just assumed I had to get it checked and
went to a station. The guy had his book out and was ready to flunk me for
having the wrong air cleaners before his boss came out and let both of us
know it was for naught.

I like Mark's idea though.  Let's see, what picture should we substitute?
How about a big rubber band?

Bob

> Bob. The smog station personnel will have no idea what was required or
> original on your car anymore, I know they didn't and don't for the TR.
That