Re: rodent damage

Subject: Re: rodent damage
From: Bill Bereza <bereza@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:34:23 -0500
Cc: spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>, Triumphs <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, british <british-cars@autox.team.net>
On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 08:28:00AM -0500, Fred Thomas wrote:
> behind the dash (wire protection), I also use them in my wifes car, a very
> fresh and pleasant smell, cheap protection. "FT"

I can at least corroborate the pleasant smell of the soap. This is the first
winter I've had my TR6, and I'm usually out in the garage checking the car
about once a week or two, and I'm only storing it Nov-Apr, but it does smell
nice, and I haven't had any problems.

Plus, the soap is still usable after winter so it's like a free rodent
deterrent.

Bill
'74 TR6