Re: spring is coming

To: "'triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: spring is coming
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 18:17:16 -0500
63 degrees in southern New York state today. More than warm enough for
short sleeves and top down TR3 & Stag rides. Spent about 4 hours out &
about, waving to the hordes of Bikers and old cars that crawled out from
under the snow.

--
George Richardson
1957 Triumph TR3 - TS15559L http://www.key-men.com/triumph