Re: TR4/4A Book

To: <ElangTR4@aol.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR4/4A Book
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:54:00 -0500
> Cosmo,
> I own both the original and the TR4-6 books by Bill Piggott. I bought the
second book because I own a TR4 and and a TR6. IMHO you can't go wrong with
either. The second book goes into more detail with more photos, good for
someone doing a restoration. They are my favorite TR books along with Mike
Cook's excellent "Triumphs in America". The Piggott books are very model
specific with good photos, but deal with just the cars. The Mike Cook volume
has much interesting historical information and photos but doesn't address
production details.
> It's a very entertaining read.
>
> Eric Langreder
> 64 TR4
> 71 TR6
===
Another great book on road tests and servicing of T/R 2's to 6 is ISBN 1
84155 463 4
www.uniquemotorbooks.com, a U/K publication, very helpful
011-44-1702-207384   "FT"

Unique Motor Books