Re: weather NONE LBC

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weather NONE LBC
From: "Bob Danielson" <75trsix@snet.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 22:32:44 -0500
The past year has been the worst year for driving in, probably, the past 10
years. Last Spring was wet and cold. The summer was brutally hot. The Fall
was wet and cold (see Spring weather... deja vu) and this winter has been
snowy and bitter cold. Since the week before Christmas I've only had the TR6
out 3 times.......... 12 - 18" of snow in  my yard and more forecasted for
tomorrow. On March 1, I usually get to say "we'll be playing golf this
month"......... not looking too good!

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6
Status at http://pages.cthome.net/BobD