RE: Dean Florez (was Question About Smog Control in England)

To: DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us, mandrews53@earthlink.net, vafred@erols.com, ryoung@navcomtech.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Dean Florez (was Question About Smog Control in England)
From: "David Gunn" <ccgunn1010@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 17:17:35 -0800 FILETIME=[2B6D4100:01C2E37E]
Oh boy!!  I can see that this thread is going about the same place as the
Iraq/war thread - a long way from LBCs!!  Suffice it to say that books have
been written about this subject, and there are definitely 2 or 3 sides to
this issue.  Not real sure that any one side is totally correct.

Anyway, now that we've identified each side, I'm sure the discussion will
more appropriately continue at some LBC event here on the west coast,
probably while hoisting a pint or two!

Anybody have any thoughts on whether a hardtop on a TR2 should be painted
body color (signal red in my case) or black?  My preference is black, but I
thought I'd get some opinions from others.

David Gunn
TR2 TS3388L
Chico, CA