Is that a .....?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Is that a .....?
From: "Peter Philips" <pkphilips@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:32:09 -0500
Fellow Listers,

I have grown accustomed to my TR4A being mistaken for most anything by well
meaning folks with only a smattering of data in their mental foreign car
libraries. It's true in other areas too. On occasion I have had my pre-war
double cockpit"step" hydroplane in the driveway for a bit of "hands on". More
times than a few I have been asked where I "sail it".

As Will Rogers said ..."we are all ignorant; just about different things.".

Keep 'em guessing,

Pete Philips
Richmond, Virginia

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
Peter K Philips.vcf]