Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...

To: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Subject: Re: Here's a thread we haven't had for a while...
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 10:02:52 -0500
Cc: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Wow, I forgot the best case of LBC mistaken identity I experienced. I
had a California Association of Tiger Owners sticker on my F150.
While getting gas one day, the attendant suddenly asked "Do you really
own a Tiger?". "Yes" I replied. "Were do you keep it?" he asked.
"In the garage, where else would I keep it?" i answered.  "Wow, aren't
your neighbors afraid he'll get loose?" the attendant asked.
At this point I busted a gut laughing when I realized that this guy
thought I owned a paws and claws meat eating Tiger, not the wheeled
variety.
I was going to drive off and leave him hanging, but I had to explain the
misunderstanding to him!

Paul