Re: Media and sand blasting. A cheaper way

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Media and sand blasting. A cheaper way
From: Mike Lang <mlang@easystreet.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 07:14:44 -0800
I wish I could find a $1.20/lb deal in the northwest! It's $750 for the
tub, and $70 to $90 a piece for fenders, etc. It seems like all of the
good deals, both on British car parts, and general automotive services
are in the mid to eastern portion of the country. Oh well, at least they
don't use salt on the roads out here.

I also appreciate the warning about quality. I believe that I will be
dealing with a reputable place, but will double check. Having your parts
frozen in the baths over Christmas is pretty extreme.

Thanks,

Mike

1956 TR3
1960 TR3A