Dimpled Beer Mug - Slight LBC Content

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dimpled Beer Mug - Slight LBC Content
From: Blake Discher <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:53:11 -0500
I know this is a strange request, but here goes.  John Macartney wrote a
terrific piece on Beer 'jars' which are the dimpled beer mugs in the UK
(for us yanks) that I am printing in our Detroit Triumph Sportscar Club
newsletter.  I would like to have either a photo or an illustration of one
of these mugs.  I've looked everywhere for one here in the States,
impossible to find.  And I'm told they are getting scarce in England as
well.  Does anyone have a digital photo or is anyone willing to take a
digital photo and email it to me off list?  (blake@blakedischer.com) Not
sure how I can thank whoever comes through since I'm here in Detroit, short
of a big thank you.  Obligatory LBC content... I noticed my Triumph 2000
doesn't have a cup holder for my pint jar of Boddingtons whilst I am
picnicing.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Blake Discher

----
SPONSOR ME?  Driving my British car to benefit Hemophilia
Foundation:  http://www.mibrr.com
Play the game: "Don't Crash the
Triumph!"   http://www.fireflystudios.com/triumph