Re: Sports 6

To: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>, "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sports 6
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 07:50:20 -0000 h1O7vuY4012739
From: Ronnie Babbitt <rbtr3a@cox.net>

> Well all 2047 miles 48hours 37 min. And now I own a 1963 sports six.
> The car is much sounder than I ever thought it would be. The body is
> straight the paint is good the interior in outstanding. It came with
> tons of spare parts. The floor boards are rusty, but replacement panels
> were included. It has new tires all around.
>
> Pictures are available at
>
> Http://members.cox.net/rbtr3a

Hi Ronnie,
    It certainly looks like a decent original car, but those replacement floor
panels may be more hassle than they're worth. The Canley Classics replacement
footwells are much better quality being fully pressed with deep ribbing.
http://www.canleyclassics.com/index.asp - look for part number M75 & M76.
These may be available elsewhere (I usually have them in stock myself), but
with shipping to the US Canley will undoubtedly be the cheapest option.
    Good luck with the car, I'm sure you'll keep us updated with progress.

--
Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232
Calne