Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change

To: <CarlSereda@aol.com>
Subject: Re: TR4 Gearbox Oil Change
From: "Gerald Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 15:41:37 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Carl, It sounds like the device I use but mine has a clear tube. You would
need to get a fitting which matched the threaded hole and then attach a tube
of some sort.
I bet they can be found at a good independent Auto Parts store.
I have cleaned on occasion but it's mostly used for gear oil so I just keep
the tube clean and always make sure it's empty.
Photo attached.
The photo will be stripped from this e-mail. I'll send it to anyone who needs
a copy.
JVV