Re: Dan Masters Website

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: Dan Masters Website
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:46:21 -0500
OK, got my blue 3-ring TRA bible out and quote:

"Around 1960 the panel light switch was replaced with a rheostat (so that's
how you spell it :) switch. The knob markings were altered to suit."

"W.Wiper Switch" is on top" **
"Panel Light Switch is in the middle" **

"On TR/2 models these switches are reversed."

Kind of vague and certainly open for some interpretation I guess?

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special