Re: TR2/early TR3 Authenticity Question

To: <Chip19474@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR2/early TR3 Authenticity Question
From: "Dave Willner" <dwillner@icontech.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:34:18 -0500
Chip,

Are there any markings/engravings on it such as Tudor, Trafalgar, Trico,
etc.? If so do do some research on them. I've never seen brackets that
weren't black or natural, mostly black semi-gloss.  Is it located on the
inner fender adjacent to the distributor?

It may have been what the dealer had in stock at the time and the original
owner purchased it as an option, or maybe he purchased it from another
source later on. May also be from another LBC the dealer might possibly have
sold? Kind of hard to say, do you have paperwork and a history?

Dave Willner
59 TR3A Apple Green
80 Spitfire Carmine Red
70 BSA 441 Victor Special